What is the ORX News Service?
The ORX News team searches financial media sources worldwide to identify operational risk loss events as they appear. They're a dedicated team of multilingual researchers working to provide global coverage of operational risk loss events.
The service provides detailed and timely reporting of operational risk loss events in the financial services industry, including the banking, insurance and asset management sectors. ORX News also covers significant cyber events from all industry sectors.
Our subscribers use the service to raise awareness of losses, inform their scenario programmes and challenge assumptions. The service is available to ORX members and non-members.
Our new website has launched
Last year we launched our new, improved ORX News website. With enhanced searching, expanded analysis and new reports, the new site brings even more benefits to ORX News subscribers. Find out more about the developments.
With ORX News you can:
- Easily find the information you need by searching for stories using free text and ORX categorisations
- Use our data in a way that suits you – download results as a CSV spreadsheet, or download individual digests in PDF format for internal distribution
- Keep up to date thanks to personalised email alerts
- Benefit from on-demand research by commissioning 3 bespoke Deep Dive reports per year at no extra cost
- Place losses in context and understand recent trends with analysis and reports created using the ORX News database