What is the ORX News Service?
The ORX News team searches financial media sources worldwide to identify operational risk loss events as they appear. We're a team of seven dedicated researchers who collectively speak seven major languages.
The service provides detailed and timely coverage of operational risk loss events in the financial services industry, including the banking, insurance and asset management sectors.
Our subscribers use the service to raise awareness of losses, inform their scenario programmes and challenge assumptions. The service is available to ORX Members and non-Members.
ORX News subscribers can:
- Search for stories using free text
- Filter using a number of criteria
- Download results as a CSV spreadsheet, or download individual digests in PDF format for internal distribution
- Create personalised email alerts that notify the subscriber when a digest is published that matches their selected areas of interest
- Commission 3 bespoke Deep Dive reports per year at no extra cost, and benefit from on-demand research. Download a sample Deep Dive below.