Operational risk loss news – with detailed analysis and insight
ORX News is an industry-leading provider of publicly reported operational risk loss data events from around the world. It’s a single source for detailed and timely coverage of operational risk loss events, covering the banking, insurance and asset management sectors.
The service identifies relevant stories as they appear in the news, so you can be sure you have up-to-date risk data. The loss events are summarised in a clear and concise way, with a focus on the operational risk aspects of the story. Each event is categorised using the industry standard ORX Operational Risk Reporting Standards, allowing you to easily organise, analyse and compare data as a standalone service or with other ORX services.
Why subscribe to ORX News?
With the ORX News Service you get
- Real time coverage: Losses are identified immediately, published rapidly to your desktop (usually within 72 hours) and kept up to date
- Global news: Losses are identified from across the world
- Financial services focus: Banking, insurance and asset management sectors
- Corporate wide usage: Unlimited number of users in your firm
- High-quality information: Dedicated researchers ensure ORX standard quality
- Customisable alerts: Choose which losses you want to be notified about
- Detailed Deep Dives: Request a detailed analysis of specific losses and access our full Deep Dives library
Monthly content from ORX News
Other content from ORX News
About the ORX News service
Subscribe to ORX News
Existing ORX members can subscribe to the service for £19,500 a year. If you're not a member of ORX you can subscribe for an annual fee of £31,500. To find out more about how the service can help your firm, or for more information about subscriptions contact us.