Managing risk together
Becoming a Member of ORX brings a wealth of benefits to any institution. Our Members can:
- Participate in ground-breaking research covering risk management and risk measurement
- Access our unique banking and insurance data sharing services
- Collaborate as we look to develop industry standards for operational risk management
- Subscribe to a range of additional services covering scenarios and public loss data
- Benchmark themselves against their peers
- Interact with a vast network of over 2,000 experienced operational risk professionals from over 90 global members
- Attend our regular forums and roundtables to meet with peers from around the world to discuss specific operational risk issues
- Stay in touch with developments via our new Members-only website
- Work with us as we look to develop industry standards for operational risk management
- Benefit from our industry wide reputation
Our uniqueness lies in the trusted relationships we’ve developed and nurtured with our Members. They feel comfortable routinely sharing their confidential information, ideas, and time with us and with other Members. They are confident that it will be used to improve the management and measurement of operational risk.
Become a Member
Membership of ORX is open to any financial institution in the financial services sector that can submit data in line with the ORX Standards. Currently we have over 90 of the world's largest banks and insurance companies, and new members are always welcome.
Becoming a member is a straightforward process. Prospective members just need to complete an application letter and demonstrate their capability to collect and deliver high quality data. Please get in touch for more information.