The 2017 Scenario Forum and Analytics Meeting is taking place on 17-19 May in London.
The event combines elements of our scenario and analytics programmes and is a unique opportunity to meet experts from all over the world. The first day will focus on scenario themes, the second day will look at scenarios and quantification discussions and the third day will explore analytics topics.
Over sixty representatives from firms around the globe attended the forum in 2016.
Some of the key topics discussed at the 2016 forum included:
- Measuring programme maturity
- Challenges to implementing scneario practice
- Quantifcation benchmarking
- Scenario assessment as a Business as Usual tool
- Conduct Risk
- Scenarios using the risk driver methodology