ORX's insurance forums are an important event for insurance operational risk professionals. This is the fifth year we are running the Insurance Forum and the third year we will run dedicated Insurance Forums in both Europe and North America.
Our North American-based event is a private, invitation-only opportunity for senior insurance operational risk professionals to share experiences and discuss ideas on topics of significant interest. As usual, the event will be extremely interactive and will really allow you to share your experiences with and learn from your peers.
The 2019 event will take place in New York on 25 June. We will develop the event programme over the next few weeks, with current ideas including an open discussion on top risks facing members and member priorities, the emergence of non-financial risk and interaction with risk specialists, risk-managing change, evolving the RCSA approach, as well as active risk management and the 3 Lines of Defence. A draft agenda will be published soon.
Please note, we will also be hosting a European Insurance Forum on 14-15 May 2019.
Why should you join us?
- The agenda will be designed to cover leading issues facing the operational risk community
- Open and honest discussions in small breakout groups
- It’s a chance to collaborate with peers from major global insurance companies and develop practical outputs to benefit your organisation
- A great opportunity to network with other leading operational risk managers
- It’s free for ORX members to attend the forum
ORX Insurance Service members
If you're currently a member of the ORX Insurance Service, you can book your place through our members website.
If you're not currently a member but would like to know more about the event, please get in touch.