This year's North American ORX Insurance Forum will be held in New York on 26 June 2018.
ORX's insurance forums, now running in their fourth year, are an important event for insurance operational risk professionals.
This North America-based, invitation-only event is an opportunity for members of the ORX Global Insurance service to meet with peers and share their knowledge and experiences.
Topics under consideration include:
- Open discussion on operational threats and practice developments and challenges
- Risk appetite practices and the use of key indicators
- Risk culture
- Digitalisation and risk management
- Active risk management
- Risk taxonomy and risk information
- Outsourcing developments
- Control practices
Why attend an ORX Insurance Forum?
- The agenda is designed to cover leading issues facing the operational risk community
- Open and honest discussions in small breakout groups
- It is a chance to collaborate with peers from insurance companies from across the globe and develop practical outputs to benefit your organisation
- A great opportunity to network with other leading operational risk managers
- Free to attend for members of ORX