Building on the success of last year's regional Heads of Operational Risk Forum (HORF) events, we are again holding a series of regional forums this year. This will be our third annual, invitation-only event for Heads of Operational Risk from our European member banks and insurers and will be held in Milan on 12 October 2018.
This year, the event will be facilitated by Simon Wills, ORX Executive Director and Roland Kennett, Head of Membership and Services Development.
Topics on the agenda for 2018
- State of operational risk
- Change at ORX
- Future of operational risk measurement
- Change and risk management
- Making operational risk fit-for-purpose
- Future focus for the industry
Topics discussed last year included
- Current challenges and opportunities for operational risk
- Stepping forward into active risk management
- Making risk appetite work
- Effective and efficient operational risk control
- Developing industry standards for operational risk
As with all our events, we will work closely with the participants to develop a topical agenda on the subjects of most interest to them.
Other regional HORFs
So as many members can attend our events as possible, we're holding these events around the world. Follow the links below to find out more about the individual events: