The Analytics and Scenario Forum brings together analytics and scenario professionals for a couple of days of discussion and debate. This event provides a unique opportunity for you to meet and learn from peers from around the globe.
Last year's forum was attended by 52 participants from 23 institutions.
To ensure the most relevant topics are discussed, many sessions are led by participants and we work closely with attendees to set the agenda.
Why should you join us?
- The agenda will be designed to cover leading issues facing the operational risk community
- Open and honest discussions in small breakout groups
- It’s a chance to collaborate with peers from major global financial service institutions and develop practical outputs to benefit your organisation
- A great opportunity to network with other leading operational risk managers
- It’s free for ORX members to attend the forum
ORX Analytics and Scenario members
If you're currently a member of ORX, you can book your place through our members website.
If you're not currently a member but would like to know more about the event, please get in touch.