Senior Research Analyst
- 3 May 2022
Job title: Senior Research Analyst
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Team: Research and Information Team
Reports to: Research Manager / Senior Research Manager
Location: Bath, UK. Coronavirus (Covid-19) considerations: All employees are currently working from home in line with the government guidelines.
About the role
The ORX Senior Research Analyst role is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with the foremost figures from the operational risk industry. The individual will support in the delivery of the ORX research programme, undertaking quantitative and qualitative research tasks in operational risk to the financial services industry. These range from best practice exercises to original research and include qualitative and quantitative studies. The Senior Research Analyst is an effective communicator (both verbal and written), shows initiative and with demonstrable research skills
Key responsibilities for the Senior Research Analyst include:
- To work in various teams to assist in delivering the ORX research programme
- To help research specific aspects of operational risk practice and methodology
- To assist in writing research proposals
- To support the development of surveys and other ways of collecting information
- To perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of data • To assist in drafting research reports
- To participate in communicating research findings with the ORX constituency through discussion groups and other ORX events
- To assist in building strong relationships with all ORX participant members
- To provide support, where required, to ORX working groups and member meetings
- To assist with relationship management as required
For more information, download the full job description.
What else do I need to know?
We are an equal opportunity employer. We create an environment where everyone has an equal chance to succeed, during our recruitment phase and while working at ORX.
As we manage and have control of highly confidential data, the successful candidate will have to make specific commitments in this regard and will be subject to background checks.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]. In the body of the email, please confirm what your salary expectations are.