Power Platform Developer
- 8 December 2022
Job title: Power Platform Developer
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Team: IT Operations Team
Reports to: IT Infrastructure Manager
Location: Bath, UK (Flexible Working)
About the role
The purpose of the Power Platform Developer is to identify, develop, maintain, and support solutions within the ORX Power Platform environment in accordance with the wider ORX strategy, policies, and procedures. The role is also responsible for supporting the associated Microsoft 365 technologies alongside the wider IT team and working with other teams within the organisation.
There may be times when there is involvement with third parties and internal stakeholders to deliver key strategic projects using Power Platform and related technologies. This role will champion the use of these technologies within the business.
This role will report to the IT infrastructure Manager with a key relationship with the Project team.
Key responsibilities for the Power Platform Developer include:
The key responsibility for this role is to promote and increase utilisation of the Power Platform by creating efficient and flexible solutions which enhance collaboration and automation within the organisation.
- Ownership of the Power Platform and SharePoint environments
- Develop solutions within the Power Platform and wider Office365 environment (including but not limited to Sharepoint and Teams) in line with requirements
- Proactively look for ways to increase automation and efficiency across the organisation
Manage and maintain
- Power Platform solutions deployed in the live and staging environments
- Power Apps (Model Driven and Canvas), Power Automate, LogicApps, PowerBI, etc.
- SharePoint services and sites hosted in SharePoint online
- Monitor and proactively manage the health of existing solutions
- Produce and maintain suitable documentation
- Ensure service delivery meets the business requirements (based on defined SLAs)
Training and support
- Ensure ORX staff are aware of processes in place and the art of the possible
- Proactively train staff and identify opportunities for advancement
- Supporting staff in their daily usage of SharePoint and Teams
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for the Power Platform and SharePoint environments
- Stay informed of changes to relevant technology roadmaps
- Collaborate with other IT staff to facilitate effective issue resolution
For more information, download the full job description.
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary performance-related bonus scheme
- Flexible working to support a healthy work/life balance
- Eight per cent company contribution to pension
- Employee recognition scheme
- Support for training and development
- Twenty-five days holiday a year, increasing by one day for each year of service to a maximum of 28 days
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Perks at work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Holiday trading
- Sabbaticals and long service awards
- Summer and Xmas social events
- Inclusive and supportive working environment
What else do I need to know?
We are an equal opportunity employer. We create an environment where everyone has an equal chance to succeed, during our recruitment phase and while working at ORX.
As we manage and have control of highly confidential data, the successful candidate will have to make specific commitments in this regard and will be subject to background checks.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]. In the body of the email, please confirm what your salary expectations are.