Junior Cloud Development and Support Engineer
- 22 November 2022
Job title: Junior Cloud Development and Support Engineer
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Team: Innovation Data Platform (iDP)
Reports to: IT Infrastructure Manager
Location: Bath, UK (Flexible Working)
About the role
The Innovation Data Platform (iDP) is a secure platform designed to enable banks and financial institutions to easily discover, onboard and integrate risk tech solutions. This approach delivers a significant enhancement to the way financial institutions manage risk, making it faster, cheaper and safer.
Following development phase with AWS Professional Services, an initial version of the platform has been built and we are now entering a period of productionisation and extension, while also onboarding iDP’s first solution providers and prestigious customer base. To support this high growth period, we are reliant on the creation of an enthusiastic and highly skilled team to bring the platform to life.
The Junior Cloud Development and Support Engineer role forms part of the technical implementation team that will enable the operations and delivery of the iDP platform. This role provides a fantastic opportunity for progression and engagement in iDP at a formative stage of the business, while developing experience in building real-world cloud solutions using AWS technologies in a supportive environment.
Key responsibilities for the Junior Cloud Development and Support Engineer include:
- Develop an understanding of the technical implementation of the iDP platform and the AWS technologies underpinning it
- Assist with the onboarding of new organisations and users to the platform
- Assist existing organisations and users of the platform
- Implement platform enhancements and improvements as directed
- Work closely with partners to implement and test solution changes
- Support the technical roll out of approved enhancements and solution changes
- Undertake appropriate AWS training and certification where required to enable the above activities
For more information, download the full job description.
What we offer in return
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible working to support a healthy work/life balance
- Eight per cent company contribution to pension
- Employee recognition scheme
- Support for training and development
- Twenty-five days holiday a year, increasing by one day for each year of service to a maximum of 28 days
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Perks at work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Holiday trading
- Sabbaticals and long service awards
- Summer and Xmas social events
- Inclusive and supportive working environment
What else do I need to know?
We are an equal opportunity employer. We create an environment where everyone has an equal chance to succeed, during our recruitment phase and while working at ORX.
As we manage and have control of highly confidential data, the successful candidate will have to make specific commitments in this regard and will be subject to background checks.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]. In the body of the email, please confirm what your salary expectations are.