Our forums and roundtable events are one of the most beneficial and unique elements of our work.
The forums are annual events which bring together different sections of the operational risk community to discuss a range of different topics and share ideas.
The roundtables we host are often focused on a specific project or subject, and are an opportunity for a particular group of individuals to get together and focus on a particular topic.
Our events give our Members and Subscribers:
- The opportunity for roundtable discussions on topical issues with peers
- The chance to build networks
- The opportunity to learn, share knowledge and discuss ideas
- A space for open, informal and constructive discussions
We host regular forums each year as well as a number of special discussion and roundtables which focus on specific topics and projects. Our annual forums include:
- The Heads of Operational Risk Forum
- The Insurance Forum
- The Scenarios Forum
- The Analytics Forum
- The Regional Heads of Operational Risk Forums
Take a look at our calendar to see what events we have coming up.